You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The Seatbone Saver has been specifically designed by Heather to greatly improve the comfort of riders and help to achieve a better riding position.
- Made from a slow recovery foam, originally developed by NASA for ejector seats.
- Covered in high quality suede it fits quickly and easily on any saddle.
- Those with tender seatbones will benefit from its use, as well as the ordinary rider, who will find they can sit easier on poorly designed saddles.
- The Western version of the seatbone saver is shaped to easily fit the western saddle and is ideal for those long trail rides.
- Available in adult size and black or brown suede colour.